“PRICING AND PAYMENT POLICY”:
Dirigible Technologies Nig Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at Mazars building 2nd Floor 18, Oba Akran Avenue 100212 Ikeja Lagos-Nigeria (“the Company”) offers various retail solutions, including through its website www.dirigible.com.ng and other applications (“Platforms”) various online lifestyle, fashion, grocery and electronics solutions, which inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of products across categories related to fashion & lifestyle, consumer electronics, grocery and general merchandise (“Products”) by users of the Platforms (“Users”).
1. Fees, Payments and Pricing Policy?
2. Fees and Payment Options
- DIRIGIBLE STORE does not levy any fee for browsing the Platforms. DIRIGIBLE STORE may, in the future, consider levying fees on the Users for using the Platforms as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platforms. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. DIRIGIBLE STORE does not covenant or guarantee to provide you with notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Platforms after such a change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- To ensure User convenience, DIRIGIBLE STORE offers multiple payment options to Users. DIRIGIBLE STORE, without prior notice to Users, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
i. Payment through net banking facilities; ii. Payment through select credit cards; xxiii. Payment through select debit cards; iv. Payments through cash on delivery (Temporarily not offered due to COVID-19 restrictions);v. Payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets; vi. Payment through equated monthly installments (“EMI”); vii. Any other payment option may be provided by DIRIGIBLE STORE from time to time. The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavors are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, DIRIGIBLE STORE accepts payments only from major, select banking avenues. DIRIGIBLE STORE does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Reliance Digital’s discretion. DIRIGIBLE STORE reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, DIRIGIBLE STORE may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, DIRIGIBLE STOREreserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, Users agree to provide correct, complete, and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Reliance Digital or its third-party payment gateway provider. Users shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorized to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information.DIRIGIBLE STOREdisclaims all liabilities that may arise because of any unauthorized use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- DIRIGIBLE STORE shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:i. a lack of authorization for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to Users as a part of Reliance Digital’s promotions;ii. the exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank;iii. any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction; or iv. a declination of transactions for reasons beyond Reliance Digital’s control.
- DIRIGIBLE STORE reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Platforms. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by DIRIGIBLE STORE, DIRIGIBLE STORE reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions and will CANCEL them from time to time. DIRIGIBLE STORE may also refuse to process transactions emanating from Users who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platforms. Should DIRIGIBLE STORE be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platforms, DIRIGIBLE STORE shall have the right to reject such transactions. DIRIGIBLE STORE may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such Users or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that DIRIGIBLE STORE shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Dirigible Store’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction because of a User’s suspicious activity on the Platforms.
- Unless specified otherwise, all the Products listed on the Platforms shall be sold in Nigerian Naira either at maximum retail price or at an offer or discounted price, with or without applicable taxes. Despite Dirigible Store’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Platforms during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Platforms, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For the avoidance of doubt, Dirigible Store’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Product against the price published on the Platforms is set out below:i. If the maximum retail price of the Product delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Platforms, the User shall, within 24 (twenty-four) hours from the time when he/she received the Product, intimate DIRIGIBLE STORE’S by calling +234 811 271 0155 or +234 915 387 7294 or by writing to email@example.com, in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon DIRIGIBLE STORE being satisfied with the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be given to the User via a Gift Voucher within 3 (Three) days from the date of receiving the written notice from the User. ii. If the maximum retail price of the Product listed on the Platforms is higher than what has been published and if DIRIGIBLE STORE is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, DIRIGIBLE STORE shall have the right to reserve the dispatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Platforms have been rectified and the User pays the difference amount. If the User refuses to pay the difference, the User is entitled to seek a cancellation and the monies paid by the User shall be refunded back to the same mode of payment within 7 (seven) days by DIRIGIBLE STORE.
- To enable Users to make payments for buying Products on the Platforms, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution, and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution, or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Platforms and DIRIGIBLE STORE does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time held liable.
- DIRIGIBLE STORE may, from time to time contract with third-party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Nigerian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between Users and other third parties, apart from DIRIGIBLE STORE. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier, and logistic service providers, etc. Upon successful delivery of the Products purchased by you through the Platforms, DIRIGIBLE STORE shall initiate payments to third-party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Platforms, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to DIRIGIBLE STORE within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platforms in order to enable DIRIGIBLE STORE initiate investigations.
- If the User carries out a purchase on the Platforms and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, DIRIGIBLE STORE reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User. In order to facilitate such redemption of the Invalidated Payment, the User shall within 5 (five) business days from the date of receiving a written notice from DIRIGIBLE STORE, remit the Invalidated Payment into Dirigible Store’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into Dirigible Store’s bank account despite having received the notice, DIRIGIBLE STORE shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
- Cash on Delivery: Currently CASH ON DELIVERY is not available on the website www.dirigible.com.ng
The ‘cash on delivery’ Payment Option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to Dirigible Store’s delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Product to the User. Presently, DIRIGIBLE STORE offers a maximum order value of NRN 10,000 (Nigerian Naira Ten Thousand) under the cash on delivery Payment Option. DIRIGIBLE STORE reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery Payment Option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by DIRIGIBLE STORE or Products with a value exceeding a specified amount) or locations.
- EMI: The EMI Payment Option allows Users to make staggered payments for the purchase of Products from the Platforms. The EMI Payment Option can be availed only for the purchase of Products with a minimum cart value as directed by the respective banks that offer the same. The details of the applicable EMI option are available on every Product Page. The EMI Payment Option is only available for payment through credit cards issued by selected banks as specified on the Platforms. The terms and conditions of the relevant banks shall be applicable on all payments made by Users using the EMI Payment Option, and DIRIGIBLE STORE will not be responsible or liable for any issues or claims arising from the use of this Payment Option.
3. Pricing and Promotions
- Product prices, offers and promotions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. All prices displayed on the website www.dirigible.com.ng are inclusive of taxes.
Dirigible Store reserve the right to change the prices of products, services, and the availability of the same at our sole discretion. No refunds of orders will be entertained on account of price changes of the product on the website at any point in time.
- Dirigible Store strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Dirigible.com.ng shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been delivered.
- Freebies – Some of the freebies offered on are auto-added to the shopping cart i.e. TV wall mount with TV, Laptop bag or camera case with laptops/cameras wherever applicable. However, Dirigible.com.ng also offers bundle promotions from time to time which is User-driven and has to be added to the cart by the customer
- Such Freebies/combo/Promotional offers will have to be manually added to the cart by the customer to avail the Free product with the Purchase offer listed on the product page
- If a freebie/Promotional product is added to the cart successfully on the shopping cart page, it will appear under “Order Details” in Your account section as well as all email communication from Dirigible Technologies Nig Ltd.
- In case a freebie/promotional product is not manually added to the cart on the shopping cart page, it will not be delivered along with the original product.
- Customers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of order placement to request a coupon code for ordering the freebie in case it was missed
- The customer’s original order will be validated against the offer period and a coupon code for ordering the freebie will be provided.
- The total Invoice value will be the same as listed on the website or the final order value. However, as per GST requirements, the Price of the freebie/Promotional Product will be apportioned against the two products on the invoice
- Return or Cancellation for such orders must have the Freebie/Promotional Product canceled/returned for a full refund. Customers who retain the freebie will receive a refund minus the proportionate amount of the freebie as mentioned on the invoice