Why choose the ProDevice ASM120 degausser?
- Highly effective – irreversible and safe deletion of data from magnetic media thanks to strong magnetic field up to 11.000 Gauss (1.1T).
- Network mode – we were the first in the world to enable connection with a degausser from any location via an Ethernet connector.
- PPMS (Pre-Paid Management System) technology – ProDevice is the only product on the market that enables programming a specific number of data erasing cycles, beyond which the device is automatically blocked.
- MaaS (Machine as a Service) – the degausser can be borrowed to provide pre-paid services.
- Automatic reporting – in 2012 we introduced new market standards, implementing the ability to generate a transparent degaussing statement. The report can be downloaded to your computer as evidence of the data destruction process.
- Diagnostic tool – we are pioneers in implementing multilingual software that configures and checks the degausser operating parameters.
PPMS (Pre-Paid Management System) is an advanced technology implemented in the most innovative degaussers. The software was designed and implemented by qualified ProDevice engineers as part of work on the development of data destruction technology. Devices equipped with PPMS can be programmed for a specified number of cycles of deleting data from storage media. With the help of the software, you can remotely recharge the device for an additional number of degaussing cycles. It is an ideal solution for companies that want to buy a degausser and provide services with it. In the case of rented devices, you can define the number of magnetic pulses that will remove data from a certain number of carriers.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry), Data Security Standard
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), Guidelines for Media; Sanitization: NIST SP 800-36 NIST SP 800-88
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- HMG CESG IS5
- HDDs: 2.5” and 3.5” (even with the caddy trays)
- Data tape media: LTO, DLT, SDLT, DDS, DAT, AIT, Travan, MLR, SLR, QIC, 3480/3490, 3490E, 3590, 3590E,
3592, 9840, 9940, T10K, SD-3, VXA
- Audio and video tape cassettes
- Floppy, audio and video cassettes
|PRODEVICE ASM120 BASIC||PRODEVICE ASM120 PROFESSIONAL|
|Max. magnetic field||1.1T=11.000 Gauss||1.1T = 11.000 Gauss|
|Data removal cycle||30s / unit||30s / unit|
|TCP / IP interface||No||Yes|
|Power supply||115V, 230V / 50Hz, 60Hz||115V, 230V / 50Hz, 60Hz|
|Dimensions||H. 221mm x W. 465mm x D. 325mm||H. 221mm x W. 465mm x D. 325mm|
|Storage media max. size||200mm x 120mm x 50mm||200mm x 120mm x 50mm|
|Shipping case (option)||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||2 years up to 5 years||2 years up to 5 years|